What does it mean to work with 3M™ Preferred Converter like Precision Converting and how does that benefit you? It means our partnership with 3M gives you access to their industrial portfolio and our custom-engineered solutions to enhance your production process with the best-quality parts and lower pricing.
What's a 3M Preferred Converter?
Not all 3M partners are recognized as Preferred Converters. This is the highest status any 3M partner can attain. It’s earned by establishing a strong relationship with 3M, and consistently exceeding others in quality, experience, and customer service, with proven expertise in both 3M products and converting capabilities.
3M Converter Markets Selection Guide
Go further with 3M Converter Solution tools, developed to improve production efficiency, and enhance product performance, appearance and identification.Learn More
3M Durable Protection Film
Ensure 24/7 high-strength protection for high-touch surfaces and cut down on frequent cleaning, disinfecting and maintenance tasks.Learn More
Trust the experts at Precision Converting — a 3M Preferred Converter — with the exacting requirements of modern medical device production.Learn More
Why work with a 3M Preferred Converter?
- A 3M Preferred Converter can do prototypes, product design consulting, die-cutting, molding, and more.
- Availability of the most advanced flexible materials from 3M
- You get 3M expertise and innovation for your specific application
- Immediate access to the latest 3M products on the market
Why choose Precision Converting?
- We’re an industrial 3M Preferred Converter
- You can partner with Precision Converting’s technical team and 3M’s top converting experts to solve complex manufacturing challenges
- Three premier converting facilities with dedicated engineering teams
- Precision Converting is backed by Hisco’s large distribution network throughout North America
- We purchase large quantities of 3M products on a regular basis, which allows us to offer you competitive pricing
3M materials we commonly convert
- Double sided tapes (adhesive transfer tapes, VHB tapes, bonding films, double coated spacers and more)
- Single coated tapes and films
- Durable label materials
- Reclosable fasteners